Saturday, September 26, 2009

Rich Girl.. In the Process...


A wise friend told me that what I need to do is simply change my frame of mind.... he said that I need to concentrate on my amazing dreams... and simply render my value to society... THERE IS ALREADY A CHECK WAITING!!

I love it!!!! Although I am literally broke, I am truly rich in my life to have all of these amazing people to love me!!! Whoever said money can buy happiness (maybe) was wrong!! However, since this is all I know, I know that I am a rich girl in the process....

My friend (and smart business minded person) said that I need to focus on creating income so I can tell others what they will be paid instead of being told what compensation I should receive. That is true!! In fact, when I am in that position, if you, you and you want a position with me... YOU ARE HIRED, and the compensation I will reward you with will be HIGH!!!!


This made me consider the following: When I am the boss these will be MY RULES for my employees:

1. Be Happy.

2. Spread your happiness.

3. If you are not happy, call me!!!!

4. If I don't answer, call me again!!

5. Leave early if you have somewhere to be and only do the work that makes you happy.

6. Smile when I pay you.

7. When you leave work, share your happiness and money with others.

Tiffany Brooke aka Legally Broke












No comments:

Post a Comment